Welcome to the EngineRooms at Birchwood Park!
A showcase for great food, drink and meeting & event spaces, a place filled with a great character and a fabulous events and live music programme .
The EngineRooms offers a unique and inviting place to meet and work, grab a bite to eat, and relax with friends. Our food hall offers an ever changing menu of freshly made street food, pizza, and salads . Oh and did we mention we serve great Starbucks coffee too!
So…….We’re now looking for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly team. A ‘CAN DO’ attitude is more important to us than experience. If you’re flexible on when you can work, hard working and keen to learn then please apply now!
We’re looking for people who are confident and loaded with personality who understand what it takes to deliver celebrity service so “expect to give more” to ensure our customers are getting the most from their experience with us.
About the Job
Sales & Events Co-ordinator
Monday-Friday l 25 hours a week over 5 days, between 8am-6pm (5hrs/day) £10.42 per hour
It’s a busy Monday to Friday role – You’ll provide a warm welcome to all our customers with a friendly smile. You’ll need to be able help our customers with event bookings and queries and support our Meetings & Events team to deliver a great experience for our customers.
Duties will include:
- Taking enquiries by email, over the phone and face to face
- Ensuring enquiries are managed to maximise sales & revenue, including up-selling F&B and relevant facilities
- Communicating with relevant departments – Meeting & Events, Kitchen etc to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that accurate details for each event & reservation are obtained, producing and sharing invoices as required.
- Responsibility for the reception area inc. meet and greet and liaising with visitors
- Establishing client requirements and identifying how we can facilitate their needs
- Actively seeking client feedback and sales leads wherever possible.
- Compiling accurate function sheets, distributing weekly and discussing with Operations Team, accordingly, providing updates as required
- General administrative duties as required
You’ll be confident, enjoy seeing customers happy and take pride in giving consistent service to customers with a friendly smile! You should be highly attentive and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You’ll be a great team player, flexible, hardworking, customer focused, love busy fast paced environments, and can work well under pressure.
If this sounds like you please apply to : email@example.com or call 01925 282 940