Thank you to everyone who joined us or took part in DuckFest2019 last week, it was a hot one, but it didn’t stop you coming out to support our annual Duck Celebration we raised just over £2,500 for our Park charities; Hand on Heart and our local RSPCA (Warrington, St Helens and Halton).
Well done to the winners of this year’s Duck Dash :
- Luan Lunt from Eurofins (James Pond)
- Karlie Sweetman from Certas
- Andrew Fox from Countryside Properties (50 Shades of Yellow)
Congratulations also goes to the 2019 Winners of the Best Dressed Duck: as voted for by the public – we didn’t think we could top last year’s creative efforts, but we were blown away by the amazing designs.
- Ducktopus – Liz Bishop, Litmos Heroes
- Release the Quacken – Lucy Sandiford, DV8 Designs
- Duxster – Eurofins
DuckFest 2019 Raffle Winners
Thanks to all our fantastic sponsors who donated our long list of Ducktastic prizes and to everyone who bought tickets, we are delighted to announce the winners are:
- Anna Craig – Stay for 2 at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool with dinner and breakfast included in a Superior Room- donated by Clearground
- Joanne Shulook – 3 Course Champagne dinner for 2 at the 5* Lowry Hotel Manchester- donated by DBS NW
- Chris Summers – Virtual Reality Escape Room Experience for 4 in Manchester- donated by Kelsey Networks
- D Hawksworth – Josh Charnleys training shirt from 2019 Magic Weekend signed by all of the team- donated by Warrington Wolves
- Joanne Holland – Fourball at the Worsley Marriot Golf Course- donated by J Mills
- Mark Mullen – Platinum valet worth £69.99- donated by Autogem
- Marcus Williams – Platinum valet worth £69.99- donated by Autogem
- Jonathan Zeoua – 1 night stay at the Pentahotel Warrington with breakfast include on a weekend night- donated by Pentahotel
- Evelyn – Set of Semi Permanent lashes- donated by make up and lashes by Melissa Jade
- Laura James – £50 M&S voucher- donated by Grainger Fire
- Alex Adrych – Beef roasting joint worth £50 – donated by Dine Contract Catering
Open the Box – Michael O’Loughnan – 2 x LFC corporate hospitality tickets to watch Liverpool v Brighton – donated by B&M Waste Management
Visit our Facebook page to view photos from the day.
Thanks again – we hope you had as much of a quacking time as we did, we are looking forward to next year!