FP Mailing L&C in Lovell House are recruiting for two roles as their team is growing! They have a vacancies for:
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Issuing invoices
- Maintaining customer records using our CRM system
- Answering the telephone and responding to emails
- The ideal candidate must be able to use Microsoft Office and have great communication skills to maintain strong relationships with our existing customers
- Offering a competitive salary from £18,500 to £20,000+ per annum.
Sales Account Manager
- Responsible for increasing FP Mailing L&C clients with new business
- Promoting and executing a comprehensive account plan
- Generating captivating proposals about our products and services
- Brilliant communication skills for liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Assisting clients with products enhancement needs
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Benefits include an excellent corporate package including a company car in addition to a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
FP Mailing L&C offer a dedicated service providing franking machines, multi-function printers, software and telecommunications to businesses across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. Our staff are made up of a team of experienced and friendly people, and we are now looking for two exceptional individuals to join us in our growth! At FP Mailing L&C, we are committed to providing the best customer service possible, whilst helping businesses save time and money, so are looking for individuals to share the same passion in our ethos.
Industry experience is not essential, as we will be happy to provide training if necessary.
For anyone interested, please send your CV and covering email to Co-Director, Mike Brindle at firstname.lastname@example.org and for any queries about the role in the meantime please call 01925 820 638.