Warrington Businesses find out how you can transition your fleet to EV. Book your free place!
Date: Tuesday 19th April
Location: EngineRooms at Birchwood Park
GRIDSERVE in partnership with Warrington Borough Council are running a 1 hour EV Fleet event on Tuesday 19th April at Birchwood Park. The event is fully funded by Innovate UK as part of the REWIRE-NW project and will cover:
- Current status of electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging infrastructure in the UK.
- The benefits of switching to EV’s – ranging from personal taxation, corporate capital allowance, operation and maintenance cost reduction, ESG.
- Key data needed to make a review of fleet electrification potential.
- Practical examples of Site planning and development.
- A discussion of the specific challenges / opportunities faced.
- Help you develop your company strategy to take advantage of electrifying your fleet now in advance of the phase out of petrol and diesel vehicles.
There are two sessions to choose from: 10-11am or 12.30-1.30pm.
Book your free place now: www.warrington.gov.uk\EVfleet