An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for passionate Security Officers to join our team at Birchwood Park!
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for the safety and security of Birchwood Park, its occupiers and customers.
To join our team, you will need:
- Valid SIA Licence, CCTV Licence and First Aid certification
- You must be flexible
- Highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business, and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on top of the usual things you’d expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, Diploma’s and more
- Free and confidential colleague welfare
- Health Care and Benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Volunteer days
You could be right for this position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Security Guard, Security Supervisor or Store Security/Loss Prevention.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.20 per hour
If you think this could be for you, or know of someone that would like to apply, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.