My number, your number, our number. Managing expectations of all stakeholders.
26th-27th September 2018
De Vere Cranage Estate, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire CW4 8EW
This annual event is a great opportunity, specific to Safety and Mission Critical industries, to
contribute to the development of Risk Analysis and Human Factors.
- Gain knowledge and information of the latest techniques and developments
- Gain cross-industry perspective
- Learn of latest industry practices
- Contribute to the voice for quantified risk analysis
- Aid your CPD
Booking a place includes:
- Attendance at the Risk Forum 26th and 27th September 2018
- Accommodation at venue for night of Wed 26th September
- Risk Forum dinner on Wed 26th September and all other meals during Risk Forum
- Access to all available presentations following the event
- Full use of facilities at the Cranage Estate
Pay by 30 April 2018 – £285 + VAT
Pay by 17 August 2018 – £325 + VAT
Pay after 17 August 2018 – £365 + VAT
Risk Forum – Assisted rate – free of charge
For retirees and full time students, delegate to arrange own accommodation.
To reserve your place, please email the Risk Forum team at CRA firstname.lastname@example.org