Earlier this year, our Workplace Wellbeing Report highlighted shining examples of businesses throwing everything they have behind creating effective, impactful and measureable wellbeing strategies; demonstrating that irrelevant of sector or business size, there are steps that can be taken to create workplaces that cultivate staff happiness and wellbeing.
In our 20th anniversary year, Birchwood Park is on a quest to recognise some of those businesses on the park that live and breathe the EXPECT MORE ethos, placing employee wellbeing at the heart of their organisation.
With the introduction of Birchwood Park’s inaugural EXPECT MORE Award, we will recognise businesses who have demonstrated an outstanding approach to employee wellbeing, be that through innovative workplace initiatives, excellent employee benefits, engaging office fit-out/design or something entirely different.
Examples could include:
- A revamped office design to support flexible working
- A new approach to addressing mental health in the workplace
- A community outreach initiative or programme that has inspired employees
- The introduction of free healthy breakfasts or similar
- Making the most of the on-site services to improve employee wellbeing
No initiative is too small.