The English Half Marathon returns to Warrington for its 10th year this September. This will also be the 3rd year that they will be offering the Knight Corporate Challenge.
14th – 16th September
They’re looking for companies on Birchwood Park to get involved by signing up their employees to take part in The Knight Corporate Challenge.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- Knight Corporate Finance Challenge medal
- Finishers medal, technical t-shirt and goodie bag
- Training plans and nutrition support
- Exclusive pre and post-race hospitality
- Post-race massage
- Exclusive bag drops and toilet facilities
- Raise money for a worthwhile cause
- The opportunity to socialise and build relationships with other staff
THE EMPLOYER WILL RECEIVE
- Inclusion on race day social media posts
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Space to display company banner along race route
- Networking opportunities with other companies entered
- Inclusion on press release
- A more active and healthier workforce
- Socialising and teambuilding of staff across departments
The Challenge aims to improve workplace wellbeing by encouraging fitness within the work force, hopefully creating happier, healthier employees.
Why not use this as a way of raising money for charity through sponsorship- there may be a staff chosen worthy cause you would like to support, or you could look to support our Park charities.
Your participation also supports the local community – as £1 from each entry goes directly to the local community.
There are over 6,000 runners partaking in the weekend which includes 4 different races- the Wire FM Mile- mainly for the children, a 5K, a 10K and the main event of the half marathon, so there’s something for everyone to have a go at (note: the above-mentioned benefits are not include in the Mile or 5K race). Participants also receive a medal for taking part in each race as well as a special Corporate Challenge Medal.
£45*- Half Marathon
*you can choose to cover the whole cost of entry or subsidise by 50%.
With it being the 10th anniversary of the English Half Marathon it’s sure to be a weekend of fun for your staff to enjoy, and a great experience for any Warrington companies to take part in.
If it is something you’re interested in, please contact Carolyn Arber of Motiv Sports on CArber@motivsports.com