Foster Cares are an independent fostering agency who recruit Foster Carers in the North West and North East.
We have an open day at our Chadwick House office on the 5th Floor on Wednesday 22nd May between 12pm and 2pm where you are invited to come along and speak with one of our Social Workers to find out what fostering is all about. Alternatively, ring 0161 872 7048 for an informal chat.
To foster you need to be:
- Over 21 years of age with some life experience
- Available full time – if you are a couple one of you needs to be the main carer
- Able to provide a spare room for the sole use of fostering
You will receive:
- At least £400 per week for one child
- Holiday allowance pro rata
- Tax relief
- Full training and 24 hour support