Diversity & Inclusion in UK Nuclear is an industry led non-profit initiative providing support and guidance to people working in the industry that care about diversity & inclusion and want to contribute towards positive change.
This 2.5 hour workshop is designed to help people in the industry achieve diversity and inclusion in their teams and organisations, and objectives include:
- Understand your passion and what you can do to create a purpose-driven workforce.
- Evaluate your biases and how they impact on building trust.
- Identify personal and organisational barriers to inclusion and devise an action plan to overcome.
- Articulate your diversity story and become a role model for others.
- Learn how to engage with your peers, clients and employees to have better interpersonal relationships.
- Harness the benefits of positive mental health and wellbeing to thrive at work.
Please visit www.dinuclear.com for details on how to attend the workshop.
We are running workshops in Birchwood Park on Wednesday 11th March.
Please sign up if you are interested in making a difference!